Download and print our current fliers (PDF):
Our English country dances meet every Tuesday at 7pm.
Our Contra dances meet every Saturday at 8pm, with a beginner's workshop at 7:30.
All our events, unless otherwise announced, take place at the Church of the Village.
Upcoming Special Events
In addition to our weekly dances, check out our upcoming special events.
Free intro to English dance, Friday, October 23, 2015
- Music: Cynthia Shaw, Julia Hartman, Jody Kruskal
- Caller: Beverly Francis
Special weekend with CDSS Executive Committee November 6-7, 2015
- Friday: English country dance with CDSS and other callers - 7:30 - 10:30pm
- Saturday: Experienced contra with King Kontra from England 3 - 6 pm, Meeting with CDSS Executive Committee and potluck, and general contra dance for all with CDSS and other callers 8:00 - 10:45 with beginners session at 7:30
Fall Fling, November 21st, 2015
- Music: Coffee Zombies
- Caller: Janine Smith
Waltz and Contra Dance, Saturday, January 16, 2015
- Music: Vampire Voltage
- Caller: Gaye Fifer
Playford Ball April 9th, 2016
- Music: Karen Axelrod, Daniel Beerbohm, Eric Martin
- MCs: Tom Amesse, Gene Murrow
Regular Tuesday and Saturday dances are held at the locations below. Regular Saturday contra dances are held at the Church of the Village. Special events several times a year are held in other locations (check location on the flyer for the event) to have more space to dance.
Admission:$12 for members of CD*NY and full-time students (must show ID), $15 for non-members.
Admission Rates for Children:Children under ten Free. Children ages 10-15 get in at half the regular rate, teens 16-18 get in at $12 (student/member rate).
There are special prices for special dances.